You can help us by:
- Arriving on time for your appointment
- Letting us know if you cannot make your appointment or if it is no longer needed.
- Booking one appointment for each patient needing to be seen.
- Letting us know if you change your address or telephone number.
- Asking for a home visit only if you are too ill to come to surgery and, if possible, before 11.00am.
- Asking for a night visit only if the matter is of genuine urgency and cannot possibly be left until the morning.
- Making requests for repeat prescriptions before you run out, allowing two full working days for your prescription to be prepared and ready for collection.
- Use the car parking facility appropriately for surgery appointments/business only.
- Telling our Practice staff if you are unhappy about something so that the matter can be dealt with properly. Please also tell them if you are especially pleased with the service you have received.
Treating all our staff with courtesy. Physical violence and verbal abuse is a growing concern in the NHS. Violent and abusive patients will be reported to the police and removed from the practice list.