New patient registration
Consult with your doctor online
Order repeat prescription
Covid Vaccinations and Certificate Information UPDATEInformation on the vaccine is available on the NHS.UK website **We are unable to issue Vaccination Certificates at the practice.** Please see https://www.gov.uk/guidance/demonstrating-your-covid-19-vaccination-status-when-travelling-abroad for further information. Proof of your vaccination status will be available on the NHS app. The NHSapp can be downloaded from https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/nhs-app/id1388411277 for iPhone or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nhs.online.nhsonline for android. Alternatively you can call the NHS helpline on 119 (from 17 May) and ask for a letter to be posted to you. This must be at least 5 days after you’ve completed your course of the vaccine, the letter may to take up to 5 days to reach you.
|Monday||8:30 - 6pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 - 6pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 - 6pm|
|Thursday||8:30 - 6pm|
|Friday||8:30 - 6pm|
- Why Can’t I See My GP?
- Patient Survey 2021
- May 2021 Message to Patients from the Local Medical Committee
- Clinical Research Patient Information
- Extended Access 2018
- NATIONAL DIABETES AUDIT
- All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (e.g. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
- New doctor joining us
- Covid Boosters and Flu Vaccinations Update 2021
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.
- Covid: Sajid Javid defends 'swift action' on Omicron variant
- Omicron symptoms mild so far, says South African doctor who spotted it
- Covid: Israel to impose travel ban for foreigners over new variant
- Covid variant: Mask wearing will be a legal requirement, says Javid
- What are the rules and guidance for face masks and coverings?
CQC DIRECT MONITORING 2021The CQC suspended their routine inspection programme in March 2020 in response to Covid-19 and do not intend to resume it for the immediate future. They have continued to use a mix of onsite and off-site monitoring to ensure the public have assurance as to the safety and quality of the care they receive. As we emerge from the pandemic the CQC are further developing their monitoring approach. In accordance with this approach the CQC carried out a review of the data available to them about The Dow Surgery on 10/06/2021 The CQC have not found evidence that they need to carry out an inspection or reassess our rating at this stage. Please note, this does not amount to an assessment of the rating for this service under section 46 of the Health and Social Care Act 2008. "We carried out a review of the data available to us about The Dow Surgery on 10/06/2021. We have not found evidence that we need to carry out an inspection or reassess our rating at this stage. We will add this to our website to inform the public about this outcome"
Tel: 01527 62285
The Dow Surgery