We are constantly striving to improve the health care we provide for our patients. We are committed to giving you a good service and we feel this is
best achieved by working together. Please help us to help you.
- You will be treated confidentially and with courtesy by all members of the practice.
- You will be kept informed of your illness and its treatment, any preventative measures advised to avoid recurrence , and any proposed tests.
- You will be referred to a consultant if necessary and referred for a further opinion if you and your GP think it desirable.
- You are entitled to have access to your health records (within the limitations of the law)
- Any complaint made about the practice will receive a full and prompt reply.
- Emergency care will be available as needed at any time.
- We aim to see patients within 30 minutes of their appointment time. If we are running late, please be patient—on another occasion it may be you who needs extra time.
- We aim to ensure that urgent appointments can be made on the day the problem arises.
- You should be able to book a non urgent appointment with the doctor of your choice within three working days.