The Doctors

Practice History

The Dow Surgery is named after the first Dr Dow—Dr John Dow—who joined the Practice in 1923. His two sons, Dr Thomas Dow and Dr Iain Dow, who have both now retired, succeeded him but his grandson, Dr John D C Dow, is now a partner. The Practice is keen to provide friendly, family-based service with a high quality of modern medical care.

logo